Tuesday 11 March 2014

Welome guys.

Who I am ?

Hello guys, I am a computer engineer and more importantly I like what I do.

The main motive behind this blog is to share all the ideas and all the small projects which I have done and currently doing, So that I can receive feedbacks and also it will be beneficial for others also.

What I know?

I have made a few android applications(some of them are very interesting), I have made a small IMDB crawler as part of college project (Which was really cool), I once tried to code certain operating system algorithms, Once I tried my hands on some serious machine learning stuff (this is really really cool thing).

Thats fine but why this blog?

My main motive behind this blog is to discuss my work with all, although almost all my projects are open -source but still telling how you did this Is something awesome.
My plan is to discuss about how i did these projects (some of them would be small programs) so new developers can know some new things.

See my github profile here .


No comments:

Post a Comment